About Me

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Some finished projects...

So an update on some projects that I have finished.

I love the idea of having a "Noise-o-meter" in the classroom. I think having a visual representation of what you expect from the children is very beneficial, especially at the young age of six and seven. I found this on Noise-o-meter on Pinterest. After some tweaking, I made my own!


Next, I finished my bathroom check-out system. I also found that neat idea on Pinterest. I'm going to use the children's classroom numbers with a magnet on the back, but I'm waiting until I have the use of a laminator to make them.


Last, I made a cute little "Brain Food" jar. When a child gives an extra special answer or works super hard on their work, I'll reward them with some Brain Food (most likely Smarties).



Still have so much to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment