About Me

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Time


We had a wonderful time celebrating the holiday season before everyone got out for Christmas break! Here are some pictures of all of the fun we had!

Getting ready to go watch the Polar Express in our PJs!

Curling up with a warm blanket and hot cocoa.






Fun at our Christmas party!







Excitement during the Dollar Tree gift swap!





 Thank you, parents, for all that you did to make our Christmas party amazing! We loved having you visit and enjoy this time with us. BIG thank you to our incredible room mom, Kandice Thomas, for putting it all together; you are so appreciated! Thank you to Kim Burnett for coming early to help us set up. I am so blessed to have such helpful parents and incredible children in my class!! I hope you all had a magical Christmas break. I am so excited that I got to see your children again this week, they were greatly missed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment