About Me

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Destinations

I have been so blessed to find out that I will soon be teaching first grade! What an exciting time this will be preparing for my first classroom! It's going to be some hard work, but I am always up for a challenge. I have decided in my time until I actually take over the classroom, I am going to challenge myself to create things for my classroom. Hopefully when the time comes for me to step foot in the classroom I will have lots of cute and useful things to bring with me! :)

So here is my list:
  1. Organizing my library (eeek!) 
  2. Cute Sign
  3. Find a desk fairy
  4. Pencils, pencils!
  5. Sweet Gift
  6. Library Check-out System
  7. Word Work Activities
  8. Brain Sprinkles
  9. Quiet Critter
What have I actually completed?...

No comments:

Post a Comment