About Me

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pinterest At Work!

Well my various Pinterest-inspired crafts and creations also found their home this month. 

My bathroom check-out system has been working GREAT! The kids come in in the morning and move their magnets from the "Out of Class" side to the left side. When they go to the restroom, they move their magnet under the girl or the boy label. It makes it easy for me to see who is out at a time and I love it! Also, the kids are really good at remembering to move their magnets back. Pinterest craft #1: Success!



Next, comes Mr. Tattle Monster. Oh my was he a HIT the first day back! As you can see in this picture, I originally put paper out for the kids to write notes on, but after the children got too over-zealous with that, I had them whisper. (The funniest "tattle" was one saying "______ is using up all the paper!") Hehe, silly kiddos. :) Luckily, our tattling has died down, and now they know who to go to if they have something to say!



Another quick little project. Nothing extraordinary, but it reminds me of what is important to me in our classroom. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment