About Me

Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Field Trip

Finally some time for another update! On the 12th, we went on a fun-filled field trip to Birmingham Southern College. The kids learned about conservation and recycling and got to spend a beautiful day outside. Thank you to the sweet parents who helped chaperone, we loved having you! :) Here are some pictures of our exciting day...

About to walk through the gardens.




Learning about the amount of waste we create in the 21st century. 
Making rings out of old wire.








Enjoying lunch in the sun!
Big smiles!
Group shot!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm Ava W's mom. We have enjoyed looking at your blog together. I don't suppose you have a pic of the toilet slide? That is all Ava talked about when she got home that day and I'm curious to see it. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I wish I did! Unfortunately, I was at the top "flushing" the slide, so I didn't get to take pictures. It was so much fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete